Wednesday, November 24, 2010

thoughts of the day...

1. I had a dream..now whenever I see Eminem, I get a tingle in the nether regions.

2. Due date is SO funny! I'm gunna go see it again because it is honestly highlarious!

3. Why is there such things as bubble gum flavoured toothpaste? it is grotesque! I feel like my mouth just smells like ass cheeks and bubble gum when I use it.

4. Herps. I am pretty scared of getting herpes and a lady came into work today with a really big one on her lip and I wondered...are people not terrified of them? I keep a pretty close eye on my friends lips and although I have yet to see one on any of their lips I still steer clear from sharing.

5. The smell of backwoods on a man is extremely sexy...

6. I realize how I can control my brother. Although Im sure I am late figuring this out, I noticed whenever I have something he wants, especially FOOD- thats actually all I needed, he would do anything I ask. He would make me a tea, get up from his room and grab my headphones on the couch in the living room, get me the house phone, let the dogs out, all for some junk food!

7.  AWWW YEA, MY SHOWS BACK AWW YEA! let me share some amazingness with yah: http://www.megavideo.com/?d=QKQKFXKL

I'm kinda thirsty..time to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment