Friday, November 5, 2010

Let a bitch know

So today on my way home I was still downtown at the station and I heard a couple screaming at each other because from what I could gather of the argument, he didn't give her a token?.. I dunno, anyways, so the lady kept screaming "watch when i tell my mom" (she was a grown ass women btw) and he would scream "I don't give a fuck, I don't care about you anymore eh!" and she goes "Good, cuz I'm fucking somebody else tonight, Im goin' to Mississauga!" to which point I literally burst out laughing on the platform with them and he screams "I don't care!" and so she screams something like "Im glad, and watch when I get your grandma's ass beat down". Now at this point I'm like she is going for the gold right now..she was so savage in that conversation I felt like I was sitting in their travel trailers dining area. Some really heavy shit but she had to let that bitch know who was boss. She also had to let everyone else on the TTC know by informing us all that she pays his phone bill and he better not ask her for $40 to pay it because shes not doing that shit anymore! loved it.

I always find when I stay home from work "sick" I do absolutely shit all..but when Im working a lot I have a list of things to do awaiting the day I can get them done and when it comes...nothing. Anyways, just wrapped up with Mary...get it? har har har. I am going to finish watching United states of Tara and go to bed. Why should you give a fuck?..hell, I have no clue but you're the one who's read this far.

night.

No comments:

Post a Comment