Monday, December 6, 2010

Laundrymat lollygaging

1. I like to put my jacket in the dryer when I'm at the laundrymat so it's super warm on my way home.

2. Is it bad laundymat ettiquitte to look at peoples clothes that fall on its way to the wash? I can't help but look at the clothes on the floor... I'm the one you see trying to make out the label on your socks lol.

3. I am terrified of staying there by myself...at night it's creepy! The basement is dark and there is no door blocking it off. Ever since I saw pulp fiction I've become quite paranoid, this scene is why:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoYz0EYCTag&feature=related

4. Ive never liked that Nivea laudnromat song...

5. I hate when I burn my nail


6. The best way to get up in the morning is to have a good cereal that you are excited to go eat.

7. I am tottally doing a post on all my fave ways to make toast

No comments:

Post a Comment