Friday, November 19, 2010

A serious WHAT THE FUCK!?! moment.

I am winding down my night, get in from work and took it easy, checked my facebook to see my friend Brit wrote "I smoked your roaches". Now, I........*WTF face*........what? you what?!where the fuck exactly are my roaches now?... That shit is not OKKKKK! I don't even understand how that could be ok to someone! If I damn well took the time to save all of them, why in the hell would you think I wouldnt mind if you smoked them?... it boggles my mind. But what killed me even more is that it didnt seem to occure to her that it was a fucked up thing to do because she say's they are "just roaches" now, I recall having some larger roaches in there as well so she damn well smoked good tonight. Roc was texting me about it after I had my text war with brit and asking why I was so mad and trying to mediate the situation and I just couldnt get my mind around it...I couldnt get past being flabbergasted at the fact that she smoked them ALL! every last one. I can't hear her side because it makes no sense at this point, my brain wont let me process it. So, I had to pull out meditation extreme! I had to light up, take a hot shower, masturbate and listen to my soul songs! Usually i only have to do light up and masturbate or hot shower and soul songs...I had to do all of them. I can't take too much stress, lawd.

sidenote: saw this picture and had to share..I was waiting for this moment for a long time.
So you see; men like bitches! Blame yourdamnselves.


I like trying new sativa and I am usually am under when writing on here, I also like to log how I feel when I am under so I figured I would share my feeling logs...when Im not too lazy.


Purple haze:
Sat. Nov.20 2010 2:05AM

 heart speeds up, you feel tired but anxious. droopy eyes, heavy jaw, things slow down and become beautiful, sex feels better; strokes feel deeper and stronger, confidence rises but in an uplifting accepting sort of way, pains dont hurt as much because your brains racing about so much else you foget to think about it. music sounds better; you hear beats better, The arts stand out or become more interesting, dont need to smoke too much of it, horny in a sexual exploration kinda way; feeling more creative. Good mood for going to hang out with some girls and just kick it. for hanging out at home and having sex, munchies are controlable. Doesnt leave you too disoreinted, its a bit harder to concentrate because your mind races, short term memory is good ( remembers putting toast in, shit like that) tolerence level is fairly high possibly because you feel more light hearted on it. you can feel in stages as it ware off...thirsty!





Keep in mind I write this while I am under.


thoughts of the day:

1. When people say "just friends" do they mean "can't think about screwing them"? and if so, is that why everyone asks "Can men and women really be JUST friends?" I think it's ok to THINK about having sex with your friends, its normal, its not a big deal...but that doesnt mean you would ever actually want to. Hell, sometimes I get flashes of me and some not so cute guys, even old guys..not a big deal

2. ever get too tired to finish things?

No comments:

Post a Comment