Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever know

I'm sure a lot of you have felt alone at some point in your life and it usually happens after getting out of a relationship. When you are on your own for a while you start to miss the little things like watching t.v and jamming to music together. You realize that taking a shower with them really was sweet even though you always had to fight to get under the water and maybe you would have sacrificed a bit more sleep to stay up and talk about nothing at all. It really is the company you miss.. just having someone to talk to about random shit and doing everything you would with one of your girlfriends but getting sex too (I know some of you freaks are like "I do that shit with my girls too!" high five to you guys cuz I can't fuck my friends) anyhow, Jaysi said to me earlier that people lie when they say they only need themselves and honestly, She's right. Everyone wants to be about I and I, they claim not to need friends, sex, men, women, everything! but how realistic is that?... It's ok to have people in your life that you need, people who you think make a big impact that without them shit just isn't the same. I feel like girls beat themselves up over letting people in their lives- usually guys and then make facebook status' like "I should have guarded my heart better". Although you got hurt, and thats truly unfortunate, didn't you have fun? wasn't it exciting and interesting getting to know someone deeper and showing someone who you are? love is such an amazing thing and its so interesting how you can love in so many different ways. It is ok to get your heart broken, its ok to miss them, its ok to love..and its surely ok to want to be loved. I do however think there are points when you should realize if loving someone doesn't work and letting it go, which brings us to being alone. 

There are times when you literally just feel like laying down with someone and spooning, you feel lonely in the intimate sense. When you have done everything under the sun to suffocate that feeling you end up being just plain old lonely... your vibrator is an annoyance, smoking and drinking just make you horny which makes you realize that you want to have a sexy man lay on top of you naked and hanging out with your friends just isn't the company you want or need.

Well then ladies and gents, its time for you to geh summmmm (not where you thought this was going, I know) anyways, I gotta go shave my cat. 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment