Thursday, November 18, 2010

Daily Queries

1. Do you ever have epic moments where it shakes you onto a new page in your life? those HUGE moments where you feel like you are levitating looking down at yourself? they truly are amazing and well worth the wait.

2. I could read wikipedia for hours, I love random facts. I just wish I could remember them all.

3. Its so refreshing having a great conversation with someone and you are SO high and they SO don't even realize! You two are just laughing and you see how precious those moments in life are where you just feel joy that fun conversations do actually occur when you arent high...

4. My sister saying "I feel like I'm on the truman show, shits just too perfect!" and then proceeding to say "if you are listening I know what you are doing to me!" to the air...she doesnt even smoke! lmao

5. I have too many ideas and not enough motivation in life...if I start to post random videos, it has begun!

6. Life is wonderfully strange... I feel like there are always signs pointing to big events in your life and its up to you to read the signs and make big decisions, the trick is decoding the symbols before it happens so that you know how to make the right move when it comes. When you do it is most rewarding.

7. Why does time seem to speedup when you are having fun and slow down when you are bored? I hate that.

8. There are so many gorgeous Canadian women out there, my god! we are so underestimated over here. We do big things, having beautiful people is just one part.

9. Why do guys always get away with murder?

10. New beginnings are fantastic arent they?

No comments:

Post a Comment