Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lady business

For christmas I'd say i got a lot of crap and one small but amazing thing. My sister usually finds pretty cool things online and happened to stumble upon this gem, my new lady cup. I have only worn it for a day and already I am in lloooovveeee *singing in soprano*. Basically what it does is catch all of your blood in the cup instead of absorbing it like a tampon. You take it out, rinse it and put it back in, I found some literature on it on their website www.ladycup.eu/faqs.aspx take a look if you want to know more. There is another brand called Diva cup that Im pretty sure you can purchase at shoppers. Its amazing because it is environmentally friendly, easy to use, and you save monayyyyy!



I got the green meadow limited edition cup, no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment